CrossFit Nucleus, CrossFit Nucleus – CrossFit
5′ coaches choice warm up
+ Banded Hamstring
+ Pigeon/Sling Shot
– 2 ramp up sets of 5 slow reps, no bouncing
3 x 8, No bouncing
– every 2 minutes
– think 55%-65% you can add weight each set if you want, try to stay in that rep range and really focus on slow negatives and Perfect form.
– Spend the next few weeks getting “better” movement patterns/technique on Deadlift
Deadlift (3 x 8)
1-leg RDL 3 x 7/7
– Rest 1:00 after each set
Do the following 3 Metcons with 3 minutes of rest between each one.
Record each metcon seperately. Go Fast!!
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
15 Calorie Row
10 Burpees over the Rower
– Rest 3′ and then do the next metcon –
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
XX – Max Unbroken Set of T2B
7 – Burpees
*if you come off the bar your set is over
– Do 7 Banded Knee Tucks to sub for T2B
– REST 3′ and then do the next metcon –
800m Run (Time)
Max Effort 800m Run
Spend 5′ giving your Hamstrings, Glutes, Low Back, Upper Back a little love.
AND stretch anything else that is sore.