CrossFit Nucleus, CrossFit Nucleus – CrossFit
12 Minutes Coach work through what they want of the Oly Warm Up below.
Start with: 4 Minutes
1 – DU’s
2 – Empty Bar Thrusters (slow)
CFN Oly Warm Up (No Measure)
3-4 Minutes Row/Run/Bike/DU’s/Burpees over a bar
BB Complex: 3 x 5 reps each
– Press from behind the neck
– Back Squats
Burgener Warm up: 5 Reps each
1. Down Up – Speed on Bar
2. Elbows High and Outside – Keep Bar Close
3. Muscle Snatch – Shoulder Strength
4. Snatch/Clean Push Press – Overhead Lockout Strength
5. OH Squat/Front Squat – Squat Mobility
6. Snatch Balance-Drop/Hang Power Clean – Speed under the bar
7. Hang Snatch/Hang Clean – Speed Under bar + Mobility
Position Stretches: depends on movement
– Jerk: 4 Holds 10 sec each X 2-3
– Clean: 3 Holds 10 sec each X 2-3
– Snatch: 3 Holds 10 sec each X 2-3
Muscle Up Drills for everyone.
1. 5x(3-5) Proximal Strength Transitions 8 minutes to the :20 mark.
– Start at bottom of dip and slowly lower down keeping rings in contact with the shirt then pulling yourself back into the bottom of the dip.
Every 2 Minutes. Allow 3 Minutes to rip a few warm up sets, but move quickly. Be at working weight by set 3 of 5.
Power Clean (5 x 3 Drop and Reset)
This is to be done fast and furious. Be able to go unbroken or drop down and jump back up for 2-3 sets, and unbroken on the DL. It is only 6 Minutes long, do not pace this just redline early and live in it!!!
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
6 Minute AMRAP
8 C2B Pull Ups
8 Deadlift (225/155)
Reverse Hypers 4 x 8-10 reps
Casually walk a 400m then work through at least 3 Stretches for 1 minute hold each.
– Coaches Choice