CrossFit Nucleus, CrossFit Nucleus – CrossFit
3 minutes of Gym runs… Mix in High Knees, Butt Kicks, High Kicks, burpees… just keep moving and get sweaty
CFN Burgener Warm Up (No Measure)
BB Complex: 3 x 5 reps each
– Press from behind the neck
– Back Squats
Burgener Warm up: 5 Reps each
1. Down Ups – Speed
2. Elbows high & Outside – Bar Close
3. Muscle Snatch – Shoulder strength
4. Snatch Drops – Footwork/consistency
5. Snatch Balance/OHS – Speed down, footwork
Position Stretches: depends on movement
– Jerk: 4 Holds 10 sec each X 2-3
– Clean: 3 Holds 10 sec each X 2-3
– Snatch: 3 Holds 10 sec each X 2-3
8 x 1 – Every 90 Seconds
– Start 2″ below knee, pause for 2 seconds at Start Position, then Pause for 2 seconds in bottom of Overhead Squat Position before standing up.
Snatch 2″ Below Knee (8 x 1)
Start a full Squat Snatch from 2″ Below the Knee after establishing your Hang position.
21 Power Snatch 135/95
21 Burpees over the bar
15 Overhead Squats 135/95
15 Burpees over the bar
9 Squat Snatches 135/95
9 Burpees over the bar
Scale Weights as needed
or SUB = American KB Swings (go light if necessary) Russian KBS if you have to.
DO NOT skip this!!
CrossOver Symmetry – Iron Scap
– Focus on Shoulder blades first
– Be In Control!!
– Pay attention to the Pauses
– Do NOT slop your way through this
– Alternate moves with a partner if need be.
Pick at Least 3 Stretches and hold each for 1 full Minute. Use this time to relax and think about how hard you worked today!
– Great time to drink that Recovery Drink!!