CrossFit Nucleus, CrossFit Nucleus – CrossFit
Summer 2017 10′ Warm Up 2.0/run (No Measure)
10′ AMRAP – Move steady and get warmed up
5 Rolling Sit Ups
10 Band Pull Aparts
15 Russian KB Swings 53/35
20 Air Squats
Crossover Symmetry Activation (7 Reps each movement)
– Partner up or groups of 3 taking turns with each movement
– The more you take this seriously the better your workout will go, it is a high demand for your shoulders so lets wake them up right here!!
NO time Component for rest of class.
Deadlift – Build to a Heavy 3 Rep/3 Rep Max
– Move perfect and have some fun here!!
– Be creative (rope climbs, peg board, chin ups, etc..)
OR just use barbells and dumbbells
Either way works for me!!!
(Building lean muscle is usually 8-12 reps)
– Less reps focus more on strength (1-5) (probably the creative stuff will be fewer reps)
– More reps focus more on endurance (15+)
DO what you can, ask a coach if you need guidance!! Have some fun!!
Cool Down #2 (No Measure)
– Start Butterfly, tall spine
– tuck right leg back(Z position), right hand thumbs down grab right ankle and lean away on the left hand/elbow, stretch neck away from right side, and press into right quad with the left foot
– left leg out straight (hurdler stretch), flex foot rotate out and reach right hand on ground past the foot
– left leg front pigeon stretch, right foot point toes in twisting right hip in, and reach hands as far forward as possible, then both hands stretch straight up to ceiling if you can, lean left/right, arms wide open and twist left/right
Repeat on the other side