CrossFit Nucleus, CrossFit Nucleus – CrossFit
800m Run/1000m Row
1 Minute DU Practice
5 Muscle Up Ring Transition Drills
10 BB RDLs
10 BB Shoulder Press
1. Banded Hamstring
2. Banded Samson
3. Glutes Lacrosse ball (crack to hip flexor)
Coach up Deadlift
– Stance, Knees out, back straight, lats tight, bar Stays close to body, drive hips to bar….
– Dont shoot the hips up!
– Dont Squat it!
3-4 sets of 3-5 Reps warm up Deadlift.
Then 5 x 1 finding a 1RM
Try to hit your previous PR by set 3 so you have two chances to PR. If it is not happening today then just let your body dictate how much weight you put on bar…. Don’t push if it’s not there but if it feels good lets crush a PR!!!
Deadlift (5 x 1)
This is a Sprint! See how hard you can push yourself here, Unbroken as possible!
Hang Power Cleans 135/95
KB Swings 53/35
Slow and control – Tempo
2 seconds down, 0 at the bottom, 2 seconds on the way up, 1 second at the top.
GHD Hip Extensions (3 x 10 @ 2021)
GHD bend 90 degrees at hip face down, do not let the spine flex or extend. Lock in the midline and bend at hip to where the body is 180 degrees.
1. Foam Roll Low/Mid/Upper Back
2. Foam Roll Hamstrings/IT Band (side of leg from knee to hip)
3. Foam Roll Quads/Hip Flexor
4. Lacrosse ball Glutes/hip flexor