CrossFit Nucleus, CrossFit Nucleus – CrossFit
3 Minutes Rower (go hard on last minute)
Matt Chan Warm Up+ (8-10 Minutes) (No Measure)
(25) Jumping Jacks – wrists behind back
(20) Jumping Jacks – arms forward/back
(5/5) Spiderman Lunge w/twist & point
(6/6) Lateral Lunge
(10/10) Speed Skater Arm Swings
(5…1) Wide Stance Walk out Push Ups
(30/30) Arm Circles-Small, Med, Large
(30 Seconds) Shoulder Twists
(10/10 Leg Swings
(5/5) Knee Hugs
(5/5) Ankle Lifts
(10) Sit-ups to Straddle
Empty Barbell Work 3 rounds 5 reps each
– RDL’s, Snatch Grip Press behind neck, OH Squats
Hit a Primer of 3 OH Squats then 3 Run Trips in the gym (twice)
5 Rounds for time of:
15 Overhead Squats, 95# / 65#
Scale: Run with Rowing if weather is bad.
Sub Front Squats or Back Squats if OH Squats are not a “Metcon” tool for you just yet!!
If you finish Nancy with enough time in class lets load up and test our Front Squat Strength under fatigue.
– Focus on maintaining positions, Every 2 Minutes, Start whenever you are ready after Nancy.
5 sets x 3-5 Reps
– If you only have time for a few sets that is fine, just get in what you can!
Front Squat (5 x 3-5)
Spend at least 5-6 Minutes hitting major muscle groups
– Couch (quads)
– Kneeling Hamstring (hamstring)
– Calf/Achilles – Low Dragon or use wall/rig
– Lats – Puppy dog or use Rig