CrossFit Nucleus, CrossFit Nucleus – CrossFit
Basic Body Weight Progressions (Gymnastic Press series) (No Measure)
2 minutes Hard Row/Gym Running!
ROUND 1: 30 Power Jumps, Squat, Push Ups, Sit-Ups, Pull Ups, Scorpions (5-10 Reps)
ROUND 2: 30-50 DU’s, Lunge w/ Twist, Strict HSPUs/Pike, K2E/V-Ups, Kipping Pull Ups, Iron Cross (5-10 Reps)
ROUND 3: 5 Squat Jumps, Lateral Lunges, Kipping HSPUs, T2B, Butterfly Pull Ups, 2-Foot Glute Bridges (5-10 Reps)
1. 30 Seconds each side LB Forearm Smash
2. 30/30 Lat Stretch on rig
3. 30/30 Chest Stretch on rig/BB
4. 30 Skin the cat on bb on the rig
5. 30/30 triceps smash on bb
The Bear Complex (Weight)
5 Sets of 7 times the following unbroken complex:
1 Set =
1. Power Clean
2. Front Squat
3. Push Press
4. Back Squat
5. Push Press from Back
* 1-5 Movements can be a Cluster + Back Thruster.
* Increase weight if you make it through all 7 x of the 5 movements.
* Build up to the heaviest unbroken complex within 5 sets.
If getting heavy with a barbell for these movements doesn’t sound very taxing. (technique issues making getting heavy difficult then do the following)
15 Minute AMRAP:
30 KB Swings 53/35
30 Push Ups
30 Abmat Sit-Ups
30 Alternating Lunges
500m Row (Time)
Max Effort 500m Row