CrossFit Nucleus, CrossFit Nucleus – CrossFit
Tabata Mash Up: 3 Rounds = 7:30 (:20 Work/:10 Switch)
– Agility Ladder (icky shuffle)
– Lateral Hurdle Hops (2 feet)
– Plate Runs
– Band Pull Aparts
Last Chance, so lets get upside down and get some Handstand walking in our tool box!!
Handstand Walk – Even after we don’t do this on Thursday you can still practice most of these drills, even at home. Only use the ones you are comfortable with!
Hand Stand Walk/Progressions (week 3 of 3+)
(Doing Cartwheels also help grasp understanding of loading your body weight on your hands upside down, use as needed)
3 x Wall Climb to 10 Shoulder taps/Hand lifts
3 x Kick Up to wall, hands a bit further away each time
– Learn Tuck and Roll and how to kick up and Safely exit a failed walk –
2 x 20-40 Feet Partner Assisted HS Walk
4 x Best attempt at HS Walk, OR Around the world on Box
Game Day!!! Lets have some fun, This is literally a great workout and so much fun!!
MB Tennis – 2 courts 24″ boxes, Use 10-14lb ball
– If there are big classes cycle out who loses the point each time up to 5 Points.
– If you win 5 points in a row then you cycle out for a rest as well
– If classes are small then play mini games to 3-5 points, with little breaks after.
Stretch everything, maybe hang out in the Sauna for 10 minutes or so!